Call for Participation
Djangonauts from in and around Denmark are meeting up for the second edition of Django Day, to be held
April 25h September 25th 2020. It will be a full day of talks, followed by an evening of social events.
Come and meet your local and excellent community and share with them. Tell us about your idea and your contribution to make this a great day.
The event will accommodate ~100 people.
First time doing a talk? We want you to submit! It is very understandable and encouraged to ask questions when preparing your talk, please don’t hesitate to write email@example.com.
We are looking for:
- 25 minute talks
- 40 minute talks
- 5 minute lightning talks (can be submitted on the day)
- How are YOU using Django?
- Django internals and challenges in modern web development.
- Wild ideas, clever hacks, surprising or cool use cases.
- Improving Django and Python developers’ lives.
- Pushing Django to its limits.
- Fundamentals, in a modern light.
- The Django and Python community, culture, history, past, present & future, the why the who and the what of it all.
- Advancing and advocating Django in Denmark and the Nordic region.
- Whatever you deem appropriate – it’s your event!
Submit before February 16th 2020 23:59:59 UTC+1 (extended by 2 weeks). Program will be announced on March 1st.
After the program was announced, we rescheduled the event, reconfirming most submissions. Therefore, a new CfP will not be held.
If your submission is accepted, you will get a voucher for a free ticket. Lightning Talks do not qualify.
Submit your proposal by writing: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include:
- Talk title
- Description (50-100 words) + abstract (any length, markdown formatting allowed)
- Profile photo
- Talk length: 25 or 40 minutes (or both if flexible)
- Whether your participation is conditioned by travel support
- First-time speaking: Yes/no
- Target audience: All/beginner/advanced